Location Matters Inquiry
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Develop an understanding as to why location matters when deciding where to live based on various factors
- Calculate and compare the differences in monthly costs between different locations in the GTA
- Use what they learned to decide where they think a 25 year old self would choose to live
- Go beyond the report and discuss other factors that should be considered when deciding where to live
Grades 7 to12
Length of Activity
60 - 90 minutes
- Internet-enabled device
- RBC & Pembina Institute Location Matters Report
- Map of the GTA
Online Lesson Format
Activity link under private class group.