Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Showcase and display their science fair projects
- Understand the categories in which they will be judged
- Explore some of the related career opportunities that exist
- Develop confidence to participate at a science fair’s national level
Science Fairs can run from Kindergarten to Grade 12, however, this resource is more suitable for Grades 4 to 12.
Length of Activity
Science Fair Projects can take anywhere from 1 - 4 weeks.
- Internet-enabled device
- How to Host a Science Fair (Educator Resource)
- Supporting a Child's Scientific Journey (Guardian Resource)
- How to Get Started (Learner Resource)
- Science Fair Project Worksheet (Learner Resource)
- Investigation Project Layout (Learner Resource)
- Invention/Innovation Project Layout (Learner Resource)
- Various materials depending on science fair project
Online Lesson Format
Activity link under private class group.