Real World Energy
In this program, learners explore the energy in living systems. By looking at everything around us in the natural real world, learners are able to grasp how energy flows and transforms through natural objects, how it is stored and consumed to sustain life.
natural systems, ecosystem, photosynthesis, energy, energy flow, energy transformation, energy storage, energy consumption, food, plants, ecology, solar energy
- Understand the process of energy transfer in nature
- Understand the process of cellular respiration and its different stages
- Understand how energy is stored in different foods
- Understand how metabolism works and explore the daily energy requirements of individuals at different stages of growth and activity
- Understand the process of photosynthesis