Changing Our Ways
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Track and think critically about their own personal energy use
- Clarify their concerns about energy use and waste in relation to themselves and their families
- Establish their own opinions about energy use and waste
- Reflect on their potential for changing both their behaviour and attitudes about energy use
- Grades 4 - 7
- Click here for a detailed description of the curriculum connections
Length of Activity
- Internet-enabled device
- Two copies of the Charting Energy Worksheet per learner
- Energy Needs: the Ways We Use Energy Backgrounder
- Taking Action: Personal Choices About Energy Use Backgrounder