Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Assess and understand the energy use of everyday electronic devices used in their household.
- Grades 9 - 12
- Click here for a detailed description of the curriculum connections
Length of Activity
2 - 3 hours
- Installed Energy metering technology or plug in every meter
- Variety of different electronics
- Copies of the Electronic Overload Worksheet
- Paper and pen