Energy Transfer in Nature
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Earth’s energy budget
- Understand the movement of water and air around the Earth
- Understand the carbon cycle and the role of carbon sinks
- Understand food chains and webs
- Understand the potential impacts of global climate change
- Grades 9 - 12
- Click here for a detailed description of the curriculum connections
Length of Activity
- Energy Transfer in Nature Backgrounder
- Energy Transfer in Nature Learner Activity Instructions
- Energy Transfer in Nature Learner Worksheet
- Online Component: http://science24.greenlearning.ca/b5popup.php