Exploring Our Energy Ethics
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Understand different perspectives on energy and environment issues
- Share views related to statements that deal with ethical issues about energy and the environment
- Consider the opinions of classmates
- Reflect on their own ethics related to choices about energy and the environment
- Grades 4 - 7
- Click here for a detailed description of the curriculum connections
Length of Activity
- Energy and the Environment: The Impacts of Our Energy Use Backgrounder
- Five sheets of poster board to use as signs. Write one of the following phrases on each sheet: Strongly Agree, Agree, Don’t Know, Disagree, Strongly Disagree.
- Tape to mark places on a large circle on the classroom floor for the change-your-place lead-in activity. You need as many places as you have learners.
Online Lesson Format
Activity link under private class group.