How Smart is Your Smart Board?
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Calculate the amount of energy and GHGs produced that smart boards and their associated devices use.
- Think of ways to save energy with the devices associated with smart boards.
- Grades 7 - 12
- Click here for a detailed description of the curriculum connections
Length of Activity
60 - 75 minutes
- Installed energy metering technology or plug in energy meter
- Interactive whiteboard device (board, projector, computers, etc.)
- Copes of How Smart is Your Smart Board Worksheet