Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Describe the conditions and ingredients required for photosynthesis to occur
- Describe the by-products of photosynthesis
- Describe the role of chlorophyll in trapping radiant energy and converting it to chemical energy
- Grades 9 - 12
- Click here for a detailed description of the curriculum connections
Length of Activity
- Photosynthesis Backgrounder
- Photosynthesis Learner Activity Instructions
- Photosynthesis Learner Worksheet