Small Appliance Energy Reliance
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Investigate and describe relationships between humans and their environments, and identify related issues and scientific questions.
- Analyze personal and public decisions that involve consideration of environmental impacts, and identify needs for scientific knowledge that can inform those decisions.
- Grades 4 - 12
- Click here for a detailed description of the curriculum connections
Length of Activity
2 - 3 hours
- Installed energy metering technology or plug in energy meter
- Decided upon small appliances
- Copies of Small Appliance Energy Reliance handout (optional if you have energy metering technology)
Online Lesson Format
Activity link under private class group.