Start Me Up!
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Identify and estimate energy inputs and outputs for example devices and systems and evaluate the efficiency of energy conversions.
- Describe and discuss the societal and environmental implications of the use of electrical energy.
- Grades 4 - 12
- Click here for a detailed description of the curriculum connections
Length of Activity
1.5 - 2 hours
- Circuit level energy metering technology or plug in energy meters
- Copies of the Start Me Up Worksheet
Online Lesson Format
Activity link under private class group.