Taking the Lead
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Clarify and articulate personal opinions about energy use and waste
- Understand ways to influence opinions through awareness and promotion
- Reflect on their potential to change others’ behaviour and attitudes about energy use
- Communicate their knowledge through effective communications
- Grades 4 - 7
- Click here for a detailed description of the curriculum connections
Length of Activity
- Internet-enabled device
- Energy-Related Rules and Responsibilities of the President of the Board of Directors Handout
- Board of Directors Change Chart Worksheet
- Energy Needs: The Ways We Use Energy Backgrounder
- Taking Action: Personal Choices About Energy Use Backgrounder