What is Ocean Policy?
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Define ocean policy and its objectives
- Describe international ocean governance and its importance in conserving world's oceans
- Understand and explain the application of ocean policy in Canada
Length of Activity
90 - 120 minutes
- Internet-enabled device
- Activity backgrounder - What is Ocean Policy?
- KWL Chart
- Spiral Inquiry Model (optional) - for guidance on how to conduct inquiry
Online Lesson Format
Activity link under private class group.