Spiral Inquiry Model
Download the activity files below for a quick start or scroll down to take the online lesson format of this activity.
Please click the View this Activity button above to login/create an account or to begin.
By the end of this activity, learners will:
- Get excited about open-ended research and investigation
- Understand that inquiry is not linear nor circular, but a process with many loops and possibilities
- Recognize that the conclusion of one inquiry can lead to new inquiries in the future
Dependant on how the Spiral Inquiry Model is utilized within specific courses or activities.
Inquiry Models can run from Kindergarten to Grade 12, however, this Spiral Inquiry Model resource is more suitable for Grades 3 to 12.
Length of Activity
Dependant on the Educator.
- Spiral Inquiry Model Description
- Spiral Inquiry Model Poster
Online Lesson Format
Activity link under private class group.